We are a US-based privately held firm focused on various aspects of the energy sector. Our core services offerings are in Market Research, Policy and Corporate Advisory, Technology Due Diligence, Power Project Development, and Energy Infrastructure Asset Management globally in the following major market segments:
- Sustainable power generation.
- The grid (Transmission & Distribution) infrastructure.
- Integration of Distributed Generation.
- Energy Efficiency programs, and
- Emerging technologies fostering grid intelligence and resource sustainability.
Our Core Competencies
Our core competency is in advising our clients toward energy policy matters, corporate growth strategy in power infrastructure, and in the development/funding of projects worldwide.
Our clients include
- Investor-Owned Utilities
- Power Infrastructure/Technology Companies,
- Independent Power Producers (IPPs)
- Institutional Investors (such as Venture Capital, Private Equity, and Family Office funds).
Our leadership team and Principals have more than 75 years’ experience in various facets of the industry and all have held leadership positions with well-known firms in their respective careers.
In addition, we leverage our deep industry experience, strategic advisory, and market research skills, and financial transactions expertise to help companies set up operations in new geographies and markets.
We are currently engaged globally with companies in the following major industry domains:
- Evaluation and feasibility of sustainable energy resources and emerging technologies
- Development and funding of power generation projects leveraging:
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) technologies
- Biomass-based technologies
- Wind power
- Smart Grid technologies and electric power grid infrastructure automation
- Geography-specific Renewable Portfolio Standards and the impact of regulatory policies on the development of power projects from non-conventional sources of energy
- Energy Efficiency and Demand Response & Demand Side Management programs.
We partner with project developers, IPPs, technology suppliers, EPC companies, and debt/equity financing companies in:
Americas: US, Canada, Brazil, and Central America (Panama)
Europe: Spain, Italy, UK and Germany
Asia Pacific: Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, and the Philippines
Africa: Central Africa.