Targeted content to deliver results based on individual client needs
Expertise in health and medical content on diverse topics including
- Behavioral health
- Complementary and integrative therapies
- Chronic pain
- Pharmacy and health professions
- Health policy
- Grant research
- Racial disparities
- Cultural relevance
- Health outcomes
Print and Digital Content Services
- Website patient health content
- Website professional content
- Public health education
- Continuing education
Inspirra Healthcare offers regular professional development training on substance misuse prevention, medication safety and wellness.
We focus on
- Navigating Internet Pharmacies safely
- Substance misuse prevention
- Evidence-based consumer health education on medication safety
- Wellness programs to improve physical and mental well-being
- Emerging trends/risks of opioids
- Designer drugs
We support healthcare organizations in their community outreach, health advocacy, and health equity training efforts.
Contact us to learn more.
President of Inspirra Healthcare
Malini has been a professional in the healthcare industry for over 20 years. Her experience includes working as a registered pharmacist in various segments of the pharmacy industry. Currently, she works as a medical journalist and content provider for diverse organizations. She has a Masters in Pharmaceutical Policy/Regulations.
Malini is a published author, speaker, and educator. She focuses on training and education to advocate, educate, and prevent substance misuse in the community and improve health literacy.
Recognized subject matter expert in substance misuse prevention program development, training, and community engagement.
Notable Speaking Engagements:
- Keynote Speaker at Collin College Substance Misuse Awareness Program: “What’s in a Bottle: Drug Use Trends”
- Program Chair– Mental Health/Substance Use Disorder Professional Development Conference DFW for Engage Collin Coalition. Content manager
- Invited to participate in a closed meeting with Surgeon General and Asst. Secretary of Health at an opioid roundtable discussion Dallas, Texas
- Whitepaper project with Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration for a needs analysis of “Adolescent Medication Treatment Access”
- Panel Member and Speaker at Opioids Faith & Community Roundtable Health & Human Services Region-6 Lake Pointe Church Mesquite Texas
- Adolescent Symposium of Texas – Speaker “Drugs of Abuse: Clinical Roadmap to Addiction-What are the Vulnerabilities?”
- Program Chair – Workforce Summit with national, regional, and county level collaborations
- Moderator Health and Human Services Region 6 Opioid Summit Dallas Texas
- Emerging trends/risks of prescription opioids
- Designer drugs
- Recognizing and improving health disparities
- Health advocacy